Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Barbados Tridents vs Trinbago Knight Riders, qualifier 2: Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, Tips, Prediction, Pitch Report, and Playing 11
This cricket match will be played between TKR vs BAR. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for TKR vs BAR as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for BAR vs TKR
News and Description Of The Match:-
This CPL T20 (Caribbean Premier League 2019) match will be played between TKR vs BAR. This is the qualifier 2 match.
The full squad of Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)
Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard(c), Denesh Ramdin(w), Seekkuge Prasanna, Akeal Hosein, James Neesham, Anderson Phillip, Ali Khan, Khary Pierre, Sunil Narine, Chris Jordan, Javon Searles, Mark Deyal, Amir Jangoo, Tion Webster
The full squad of Barbados Tridents (BAR)
Johnson Charles(w), Alex Hales, Justin Greaves, Jean-Paul Duminy, Jonathan Carter, Jason Holder(c), Ashley Nurse, Roshon Primus, Raymon Reifer, Harry Gurney, Josh Lalor, Shai Hope, Chemar Holder, Hayden Walsh, Leniko Boucher, Joshua Bishop, Shakib Al Hasan
Latest News of Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)
- Match Status - Played-10, W-4, L-5, NR-1
- They won the last match after losing 5 matches in a row.
- Kieron Pollard will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Colin Munro, Denesh Ramdin(w), Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard, Darren Bravo
- Main Fast Bowlers - Chris Jordan (right-arm fast-medium), Ali Khan (right-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - Khary Pierre (left-arm orthodox)
- Main All-rounders- James Neesham (right-arm fast-medium), Sunil Narine (off-spin)
- Opener - Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine
- Top 3 run-scorer - Lendl Simmons (429 runs in 11 matches), Kieron Pollard (326 runs in 11 matches), Colin Munro (215 runs in 8 matches)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - James Neesham (11 wickets in 10 matches), Khary Pierre (8 wickets in 11 matches), Ali Khan (8 wickets in 9 matches),
Latest News of Barbados Tridents (BAR)
- Match Status - Played-10, W-5, L-5, NR-0
- They lost the last match.
- Jason Holder will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Johnson Charles, Jonathan Carter, Alex Hales, Shai Hope
- Main Fast Bowlers - Harry Gurney (left-arm fast-medium), Raymon Reifer (left-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - Hayden Walsh (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Jason Holder (right-arm fast-medium), Ashley Nurse (off-spin), Jean-Paul Duminy (off-spin), Shakib Al Hasan (left-arm orthodox)
- Opener - Johnson Charles, Alex Hales
- Top 3 run-scorer - Johnson Charles (341 runs in 11 matches), Jean-Paul Duminy (281 runs in 11 matches), Jonathan Carter (164 runs in 11 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Hayden Walsh (19 wickets in 7 matches), Jason Holder (13 wickets in 11 matches), Harry Gurney (9 wickets in 6 matches),
Probable 11 of Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin(w), Kieron Pollard(c), James Neesham, Seekkuge Prasanna, Chris Jordan, Khary Pierre, Ali Khan,
Probable 11 of Barbados Tridents (BAR) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Johnson Charles, Alex Hales, Shakib Al Hasan, Shai Hope(w), Jean-Paul Duminy, Jonathan Carter, Jason Holder(c), Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Harry Gurney
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Johnson Charles, Shai Hope & Denesh Ramdin all are the good options.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create TKR vs BAR dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for TKR vs BAR
This match will be played at Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad. The pitch expected to be neutral.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard,
- Risky Option - Colin Munro, Lendl Simmons, Johnson Charles, Jean-Paul Duminy, Hayden Walsh
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Follow us at TELEGRAM for after toss updates.
Slightly risky match.
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page
Contest Code for TKR vs BAR
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Rakesh is a sports blogger who has a piece of great historical knowledge about cricket. He has a good sense of cricket matches.