Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Sydney Sixers Women, 31st Match: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
This cricket match will be played between HBW vs SSW. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for HBW vs SSW as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for SSW vs HBW
News and Description Of The Match:-
This Women's Big Bash (WBBL 2019) match will be played between HBW vs SSW.
Latest News of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW)
- Match Status - Played-8, W-2, L-5, NR-1
- They lost the last match despite Corinne Hall's brilliant fifty. Fran Wilson scored 45 runs. Belinda Vakarewa & Meg Phillips took 2-2 wickets.
- IN - they haven't declared any squad.
- OUT - none
- Corinne Hall will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Erin Fazackerley, Fran Wilson, Corinne Hall, Chloe Tryon
- Main Fast Bowlers - Tayla Vlaeminck (right-arm fast-medium), Belinda Vakarewa, Meg Phillips
- Main Spinners - Maisy Gibson (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Heather Knight (off-spin), Nicola Carey (right-arm fast-medium)
- Opener - Erin Fazackerley, Meg Phillips
- Top 3 run-scorer - Heather Knight (R- 213, M- 7), Nicola Carey (R- 151, M- 7), Erin Fazackerley (R- 117, M- 7)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Belinda Vakarewa (Wkt- 11, M- 7), Maisy Gibson (Wkt- 9, M- 7), Nicola Carey (Wkt- 7, M- 7)
Latest News of Sydney Sixers Women (SSW)
- Match Status - Played-6, W-4, L-2, NR-0
- They lost the 6th match due to the poor batting performances.
- Experienced allrounder Lauren Smith returns from injury in place of Emma Hughes.
- IN - Lauren Smith
- OUT - Emma Hughes
- Ellyse Perry will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Alyssa Healy (wk), Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns
- Main Fast Bowlers - Marizanne Kapp (right-arm fast-medium), Sarah Aley (right-arm fast-medium), Hayley Silver-holmes,
- Main Spinners - Lauren Smith (off-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Ellyse Perry (right-arm fast-medium), Dane Van Niekerk (leg-spin)
- Opener - Alyssa Healy (wk), Ellyse Perry
- Top 3 run-scorer - Ellyse Perry (R- 281, M- 6), Alyssa Healy (R- 204, M- 6), Ashleigh Gardner (R- 94, M- 6)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Dane Van Niekerk (Wkt- 7, M- 4), Marizanne Kapp (Wkt- 6, M- 6), Sarah Aley (Wkt- 6, M- 6)
Probable 11 of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Erin Fazackerley, Meg Phillips, Heather Knight, Nicola Carey, Fran Wilson, Corinne Hall (c), Chloe Tryon, Maisy Gibson, Emily Smith (wk), Tayla Vlaeminck, Belinda Vakarewa
Probable 11 of Sydney Sixers Women (SSW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Ellyse Perry(c), Alyssa Healy(w), Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Dane Van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Sarah Aley, Maddy Darke, Hayley Silver-holmes, Lauren Smith, Stella Campbell
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Alyssa Healy is the best option.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create HBW vs SSW dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for HBW vs SSW
This match will be played at Invermay Park, Launceston. The pitch expected to be neutral but batsmen have more advantages.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Dane Van Niekerk, Nicola Carey,
- Risky Option - Ashleigh Gardner, Maisy Gibson, Alyssa Healy, Marizanne Kapp
BabaCric Expert Dream 11 Team
Follow us at TELEGRAM for after toss updates. Join now - http://bit.ly/baba-cric-telegram
This is a risky match because we missed some good players due to the credit issue.
The full squad of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW)
Corinne Hall (c), Nicola Carey, Stef Daffara, Erin Fazackerley, Maisy Gibson, Brooke Hepburn, Heather Knight, Sasha Moloney, Meg Phillips, Emily Smith (wk), Chloe Tryon, Belinda Vakarewa, Tayla Vlaeminck, Fran Wilson
The full squad of Sydney Sixers Women (SSW)
Sarah Aley, Alisha Bates, Erin Burns, Stella Campbell, Maddy Darke, Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy, Jodie Hicks, Marizanne Kapp, Ellyse Perry (c), Hayley Silver-Holmes, Lauren Smith, Dane Van Niekerk
Contest Code for HBW vs SSW
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Rakesh is a sports blogger who has a piece of great historical knowledge about cricket. He has a good sense of cricket matches.