Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
India A vs Windies A ODI 2nd: Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, Tips, Prediction, Pitch Report, and Playing 11
This cricket match will be played between INA vs WIA. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for INA vs WIA as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for WIA vs INA
Description Of The Match:-
This match will be played between INA vs WIA. This is the second ODI match of five-match unofficial ODI series. India won the 1st ODI comfortably.
1st ODI Summary: India A 190 (Iyer 77, Vihari 34, Chase 4-19, Akeem 3-43) beat West Indies A 125 (Carter 41*, Powell 41, Khaleel 3-16, Sundar 2-37, Rahul Chahar 2-32, Axar 2-16) by 65 runs
The full squad of India A (INA)
Manish Pandey (C), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Anmolpreet Singh, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Hanuma Vihari, Ishan Kishan (WK), Rahul Chahar, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Avesh Khan, Navdeep Saini
The full squad of West Indies A (WIA)
Sunil Ambris, Rovman Powell, Kjorn Ottley, Rahkeem Cornwall, John Campbell, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase(c), Shane Dowrich(w), Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Khary Pierre, Raymon Reifer, Romario Shepherd, Devon Thomas, Akeem Jordan
Updated News of India A (INA)-
- India won the 1st ODI by 65 runs with the help of Shreyas Iyer's 77 runs. Khaleel ended with returns of 3 for 16, while spinners Rahul Chahar, Washington Sundar, and Axar Patel took two wickets each.
- India will rotate their playing 11 almost every match. Any good player can be rested in any game.
- Manish Pandey will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey Ishan Kishan (WK),
- Main Fast Bowlers - Deepak Chahar (right-arm fast medium), Khaleel Ahmed (left-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners - Rahul Chahar (leg-spin), Washington Sundar (off-spin)
- Main All-rounders - Axar Patel (left-arm orthodox)
- Opener - Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill
Updated News of West Indies A (WIA) -
- They lost the 1st ODI due to the poor batting performance.
- Only Jonathan Carter & Rovman Powell gave some fight. Both scored 41 runs each.
- Bowlers did a good job. Roston Chase took 4 while Akeem Jordan took 3 wickets.
- Roston Chase will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Sunil Ambris, John Campbell, Shane Dowrich(w)
- Main Fast Bowlers - Akeem Jordan (right-arm fast medium), Romario Shepherd (right-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners - Khary Pierre (left-arm orthodox)
- Main All-rounders - Roston Chase (off-spin), Rovman Powell (right-arm fast medium), Raymon Reifer, Rahkeem Cornwall (off-spin)
- Opener - Sunil Ambris, John Campbell
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Shane Dowrich & Ishan Kishan both are also good options.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create INA vs WIA dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for INA vs WIA
This match will be played at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium,North Sound, Antigua. The pitch expected to be neutral.
Expected 11 of India A (INA) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey(c), Hanuma Vihari, Ishan Kishan(w), Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, K Khaleel Ahmed
Expected 11 of West Indies A (WIA) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Sunil Ambris, John Campbell, Shane Dowrich(w), Roston Chase(c), Jonathan Carter, Rovman Powell, Rahkeem Cornwall, Raymon Reifer, Romario Shepherd, Khary Pierre, Akeem Jordan
C and VC Options-
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Rovman Powell, John Campbell
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Watch the video to win the Grand League - https://youtu.be/jdvIWlZ2kIE
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page.
Contest Code for INA vs WIA
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Santosh Devnath is a sports blogger who has a lot of experience in this field.