Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders, 10th Match: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
This cricket match will be played between TKR vs JAM. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for TKR vs JAM as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for JAM vs TKR
News and Description Of The Match:-
This CPL T20 (Caribbean Premier League 2019) match will be played between TKR vs JAM.
The full squad of Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM)
Chris Gayle, Glenn Phillips(w), Chadwick Walton, Andre Russell, Rovman Powell(c), Shamar Springer, George Worker, Steven Jacobs, Jerome Taylor, Christopher Lamont, Oshane Thomas, Ramaal Lewis, Derval Green, Javelle Glen, Imran Khan, Kennar Lewis
The full squad of Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)
Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Denesh Ramdin(w), Amir Jangoo, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard(c), James Neesham, Tion Webster, Mark Deyal, Javon Searles, Akeal Hosein, Ali Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Khary Pierre, Seekkuge Prasanna, Anderson Phillip
Latest News of Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM)
- Match Status - Played-3, W-0, L-3, NR-0
- They lost the third match despite Glenn Phillips' brilliant fifty.
- They lost the second match even after scoring 241 runs due to the poor bowling.
- Andre Russell's playing chances are low due to the injury.
- Afghanistan's left-arm chinaman bowler Zahir Khan is available and expected to play.
- Chris Gayle will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Chris Gayle, Glenn Phillips(w), Chadwick Walton, George Worker
- Main Fast Bowlers - JShamar Springer (right-arm fast-medium), Oshane Thomas (right-arm fast)
- Main Spinners - Zahir Khan (left-arm chinaman)
- Main All-rounders- Rovman Powell, Andre Russell (if fit),
- Opener - Chris Gayle (c), Glenn Phillips
Latest News of Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR)
- Match Status - Played-3, W-3, L-0, NR-0
- They won the last match with the help of Denesh Ramdin's brilliant fifty.
- Ali Khan & Darren Bravo are declared fit and expected to play in this match.
- Colin Munro is also available and he also expected to replace Lendl Simmons or Tion Webster in the playing 11.
- Initially, Lendl Simmons was selected for only first 3 matches but now he will stay with the team as the replacement player of Dwayne Bravo.
- Kieron Pollard will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin(w), Kieron Pollard, Lendl Simmons (slightly risky)
- Main Fast Bowlers - Mohammad Hasnain (right-arm fast), Ali Khan (right-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - Khary Pierre (left-arm orthodox), Seekkuge Prasanna (leg-spin),
- Main All-rounders- Sunil Narine (off-spin), James Neesham (right-arm fast-medium)
- Opener - Colin Munro, Lendl Simmons (Sunil Narine can also open)
Probable 11 of Jamaica Tallawahs (JAM) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Glenn Phillips(w), Chris Gayle(c), Chadwick Walton, Rovman Powell, George Worker, Kennar Lewis/Andre Russell (if fit), Shamar Springer, Derval Green/Ramaal Lewis, Jerome Taylor, Oshane Thomas, Zahir Khan
Probable 11 of Trinbago Knight Riders (TKR) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Lendl Simmons, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin(w), Kieron Pollard(c), James Neesham, Sunil Narine, Seekkuge Prasanna, Khary Pierre, Mohammad Hasnain, Ali Khan
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Glenn Phillips & Denesh Ramdin both are the good options.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create TKR vs JAM dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for TKR vs JAM
This match will be played at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica. The pitch expected to be batting friendly.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Chris Gayle, Colin Munro, Sunil Narine,
- Risky Option - Glenn Phillips, Chadwick Walton, Rovman Powell, James Neesham, Lendl Simmons (if plays)
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Follow us at TELEGRAM for after toss updates.
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page
Contest Code for TKR vs JAM
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Santosh Devnath is a sports blogger who has a lot of experience in this field.