Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Malaysia vs Nepal 1st T20I: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
This cricket match will be played between MAL vs NEP. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for MAL vs NEP as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for NEP vs MAL
Malaysia won the toss and elected to bat
- MALAYSIA Players: Ahmad Faiz Mohd Noor, Aminuddin Ramli, Anwar Rahman, Mohd Shafiq Sharif, Muhammad Fitri Mohd Sham, Muhammad Syahadat Ramli, Neville Liyanage, Pavandeep Singh, Sharvin Muniandy, Syed Aziz Syed Mubarak, Virandeep Singh
- NEPAL Players: Basant Regmi, Binod Bhandari, Gyanendra Malla, Karan Kc, Lalit Narayan Rajbanshi, Paras Khadka, Pradeep Airee, Rohit Kumar Paudel, Sandeep Lamichhane, Sharad Vesawkar, Sompal Kami
- take Pradeep Airee/Rohit Kumar Paudel/Gyanendra Malla and Sompal Kami/Basant Regmi in the place of Dipendra Singh Airee and Muhammad Anwar.
News and Description Of The Match:-
This match will be played between MAL vs NEP.
Malaysia host Nepal in a two-match Twenty20 International (T20I) bilateral series on July 13-14 at the Kinrara Oval.
Malaysia retained all 13 players who featured in the Tri-Series (Malaysia vs the Maldives vs Thailand) as well as bringing back bowler Pavandeep Singh. While Nepal declared a strong squad for this series. All main players of Nepal are available for this series.
Nepal and Malaysia have met four times in the T20 format since 2007 with Nepal holding a 3-1 advantage.
The full squad of Nepal (NEP)
Paras Khadka(c), Gyanendra Malla, Dipendra Singh Airee, Pradeep Airee(w), Binod Bhandari, Abinash Bohara, KC Karan, Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane, Rohit Paudel, Lalit Rajbanshi, Pawan Sarraf, Basant Regmi, Sharad Vesawkar
The full squad of Malaysia (MAL)
Ahmad Faiz (c), Shafiq Sharif, Virandeep Singh, Anwar Rahman, Syahadat Ramli, Anwar Arudin, Fitri Sham, Syed Aziz, Pavandeep Singh, Sharvin Muniandy, Nazril Abd Rahman, Pasha Syafiq Ali, Aminuddin Ramli, Neville Liyanage
Expected 11 of Nepal (NEP) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Pawan Sarraf, Paras Khadka(c), Sharad Vesawkar, Dipendra Singh Airee, Pradeep Airee(w), Rohit Paudel, Gyanendra Malla/Binod Bhandari/Basant Regmi, KC Karan, Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane, Lalit Rajbanshi (Nepal's batting order & playing 11 not confirmed)
Expected 11 of Malaysia (MAL) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Virandeep Singh, Shafiq Sharif (wk), Syed Aziz, Ahmad Faiz (c), Anwar Arudin, Syahadat Ramli, Sharvin Muniandy, Anwar Rahman, Fitri Sham, Pavandeep Singh/Nazril Abd Rahman, Aminuddin Ramli/Neville Liyanage,
IMP players of Nepal (NEP) -.
- Pawan Sarraf (AL, OS) - Attacking opening batsman+good off-spinner+good form (slightly risky)
- Paras Khadka (c)(BAT) - good-attacking batsman + part-time medium pacer/off-spin
- Dipendra Singh Airee (AL, RAF/OS) - good-attacking batsman + good medium pacer/off-spin bowler
- Sharad Vesawkar (BAT) - good batsman + part-time off-spinner (risky)(he missed the last series due to Dengue)
- Sompal Kami (AL, RAF) - One of the best all-rounder of NEP+ good fast bowler +good batsman
- Rohit Paudel (BAT) - good attacking batsman + good form
- KC Karan (BWL, RAF) - good fast bowler + attacking lower order batsman
- Sandeep Lamichhane (BWL, LS) - best leg-spin bowler
- Lalit Rajbanshi (BWL, LAO) - very good left-arm orthodox bowler
IMP players of Malaysia (MAL)-.
- Virandeep Singh (LAO, AL) - one of the best all-rounder of MAL+ good left-arm orthodox bowler + good batsman (he missed last 3 T20I matches)
- Shafiq Sharif (WK) - Attacking opening WK batsman + very good form
- Syed Aziz (AL, RAF) - best all-rounder of MAL+ good fast bowler +attacking batsman + scored 2 fifties in last 3 matches
- Ahmad Faiz (BAT) - Technically strong batsman + captain of MAL
- Syahadat Ramli (AL, OS) - Attacking batsman+good off-spinner+good form
- Anwar Rahman (BWL, LAO) - best left-arm orthodox bowler of MAL+ very good form
- Fitri Sham/Pavandeep Singh (BWL, LAO) - good left-arm orthodox bowler
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Shafiq Sharif is the best & safe option. Pradeep Airee & Binod Bhandari (if plays) are also good options.
- Nepal (NEP) is a better team than Malaysia (MAL).
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create MAL vs NEP dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for MAL vs NEP
This match will be played at Kinara Oval, Malaysia. The pitch expected to be neutral. There is a lot of help for spinners.
C and VC Options-
Paras Khadka, Dipendra Singh Airee, KC Karan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Syed Aziz, Syahadat Ramli, Anwar Rahman, Virandeep Singh (if plays),
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Please Follow us on Telegram for last minute updates (for Playing 11 etc) & notification. Telegram link https://telegram.me/dream11tipsbaba
take Pradeep Airee/Rohit Kumar Paudel/Gyanendra Malla and Sompal Kami/Basant Regmi in the place of Dipendra Singh Airee and Muhammad Anwar.
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page.
Contest Code for MAL vs NEP
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Abhijeet Mandal is a cricket expert. He has a very good knowledge of cricket. He won Grand Leagues many times in different Fantasy games like Dream11, Myteam11, etc.