Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings 1st Match: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
MI vs CSK Dream11 Prediction , News, Small Leage Team and Grand League Team will be provided by Baba Cric Expert's Team. You will get tips, news, and prediction also for CPL 2020 and IPL 2020. Remember that usally we update the small league and grand league team before 15 to 30 minutes of deadline.
👉 MI IPL Complete Squad Aanalysis - Click Here
👉 CSK IPL Complete Squad Aanalysis - Click Here
👉 DC IPL Complete Squad Aanalysis - Click Here
👉 KXIP IPL Complete Squad Aanalysis - Click Here
News and Description Of The Match:-
This Dream 11 IPL20 (Indian Premier League 2020) match will be played between MI vs CSK. This is the 1st Match of the Dream 11 IPL T20.
Latest News of Mumbai Indians (MI)
- MI is a very good and balanced team in both departments - batting & bowling.
- Death bowling specialist Lasith Malinga is not available for this year. Trent Boult named his replacement.
Latest News of Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
- 3-time champion CSK is the most consistent team in IPL history. They always reached in the play-offs.
- Suresh Raina and Harbhajan Singh are not available.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is Corona positive. So he is also not available for the 1st match.
Probable 11 of Mumbai Indians (MI) (In the sequence of batting order)-
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Quinton de Kock (wk)
- Suryakumar Yadav - OB
- Ishan Kishan
- Hardik Pandya - RMF
- Krunal Pandya - LAO
- Kieron Pollard - RM
- Nathan Coulter-Nile - RMF
- Rahul Chahar - LB
- Trent Boult - LMF
- Jasprit Bumrah - RMF
Probable 11 of Chennai Super Kings (CSK) (In the sequence of batting order)-
- Shane Watson
- Faf du Plessis
- Ambati Rayudu
- MS Dhoni (c/wk)
- Kedar Jadhav - OB (part-time)
- Dwayne Bravo - RMF
- Ravindra Jadeja - LAO
- Piyush Chawla - LB
- Deepak Chahar - RMF
- Shardul Thakur - RMF
- Imran Tahir - LB
IMP stats -
- Deepak Chahar has dismissed Rohit Sharma two times in 6 innings in the first six overs of a T20. Given away only 29 runs in 24 balls too.
- Jasprit Bumrah has dismissed MS Dhoni three times in the slog overs (16 to 20) of a T20, while conceding only 39 runs in 33 balls. Nathan Coulter-Nile's record is 23 balls, 25 runs, two wickets.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create MI vs CSK dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for MI vs CSK
This match will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. It can be neutral. Totals in the UAE don't usually turn out to be too big. The norm for the first innings of a T20 in Abu Dhabi over the last one-and-a-half years is less than 140.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Hardik Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Dwayne Bravo
- Risky Option - Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu,
- Differential GL option - Imran Tahir, Krunal Pandya
BabaCric Expert Dream 11 Team
Baba Cric GL Team 1Get upto Rs. 7,500 Bonus !
Baba Cric GL Team 2Want to Bet in this Match ?
Baba Cric GL Team 3You can multiply your Investment !
Baba Cric GL Team 4Intersted for Casino ?
Baba Cric GL Team 5Sports Betting by 10 Cric !
The full squad of Mumbai Indians (MI)
Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Dhawal Kulkarni, Saurabh Tiwary, James Pattinson, Aditya Tare, Mitchell McClenaghan, Chris Lynn, Jayant Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, Sherfane Rutherford, Digvijay Deshmukh, Prince Balwant Rai
The full squad of Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis, MS Dhoni(w/c), Kedar Jadhav, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Imran Tahir, Murali Vijay, Karn Sharma, Josh Hazlewood, Lungi Ngidi, Monu Kumar, Mitchell Santner, Sam Curran, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, N Jagadeesan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, KM Asif
Contest Code for MI vs CSK
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Rakesh is a sports blogger who has a piece of great historical knowledge about cricket. He has a good sense of cricket matches.