Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Otago vs Auckland, Elimination Final: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
This cricket match will be played between AUK vs OTG. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for AUK vs OTG as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for OTG vs AUK
News and Description Of The Match:-
This Super Smash T20 (New Zealand T20) 2019-20 match will be played between AUK vs OTG. This is the Elimination Final of Super Smash 2019-20.
Latest News of Otago (OTG)
- Match Status - Played-10, W-5, L-4, NR-1
- They lost the 10th match despite Neil Broom (57 runs) & Nick Kelly's (62 runs) brilliant fifties. Jacob Duffy took 2 wickets.
- They won the 9th match with the help of Hamish Rutherford brilliant 81 runs. Anaru Kitchen took 2 wickets.
- They lost the 8th match despite Dean Foxcroft's brilliant 82 runs. Anaru Kitchen scored 42 runs.
- Max Chu returns for the Volts.
- IN - Max Chu
- OUT - Mitch Renwick, Matthew Bacon
- Jacob Duffy will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Nick Kelly, Josh Finnie
- Main Fast Bowlers - Jacob Duffy (right-arm fast-medium), Nathan Smith (right-arm fast-medium), Michael Rae
- Main Spinners - not confirmed
- Main All-rounders- Michael Rippon (left-arm chinaman), Anaru Kitchen (left-arm orthodox), Dean Foxcroft (off-spin)
- Opener - Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford
- Top 3 run-scorer - Neil Broom (R- 346, M- 10), Nick Kelly (R- 338, M- 10), Hamish Rutherford (R- 289, M- 10),
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Jacob Duffy (Wkt- 10, M- 10), Nathan Smith (Wkt- 9, M- 5), Michael Rae (Wkt- 8, M- 10)
Latest News of Auckland (AUK)
- Match Status - Played-10, W-4, L-4, NR-2
- They won the 10th match with the help of Mark Chapman's brilliant all-round show (58 runs & 2 wickets). Craig Cachopa also scored a half-century. Kyle Jamieson took 3 wickets.
- They lost the 9th match. Martin Guptill (42 runs) & Colin Munro (44 runs) batted well while Kyle Jamieson & Ronnie Hira took 3-3 wickets.
- They won the 8th match due to the good bowling performances. Ronnie Hira, Mark Chapman, Mitchell McClenaghan & Ben Lister took 2-2 wickets.
- They declared an unchanged squad.
- IN - none
- OUT - none
- Craig Cachopa will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Phillips (wk), Craig Cachopa
- Main Fast Bowlers - Mitchell McClenaghan (left-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - Ronnie Hira (left-arm orthodox), William Somerville (off-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Mark Chapman (left-arm orthodox), Kyle Jamieson (right-arm fast-medium)
- Opener - Martin Guptill, Colin Munro
- Top 3 run-scorer - Martin Guptill (R- 300, M- 10), Colin Munro (R- 204, M- 10), Mark Chapman (R- 198, M- 10),
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Ronnie Hira (Wkt- 12, M- 10), Mitchell McClenaghan (Wkt- 7, M- 10), Kyle Jamieson (Wkt- 6, M- 4)
Probable 11 of Otago (OTG) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Dean Foxcroft, Nick Kelly, Anaru Kitchen, Josh Finnie, Michael Rippon, Nathan Smith, Max Chu (wk), Jacob Duffy(c), Michael Rae
Probable 11 of Auckland (AUK) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Glenn Phillips (wk), Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa (c), Robert O'Donnell/Corey Anderson, Ben Horne, William Somerville, Ronnie Hira, Kyle Jamieson, Mitchell McClenaghan
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Glenn Phillips is the best option.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create AUK vs OTG dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for AUK vs OTG
This match will be played at University Oval, Dunedin. Generally, it is a good pitch for batting. There is some help for bowlers also.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Colin Munro, Dean Foxcroft, Neil Broom
- Risky Option - Martin Guptill, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Nick Kelly, Hamish Rutherford
BabaCric Expert Team Formation
- Glenn Phillips
- Martin Guptill/Hamish Rutherford
- Colin Munro/Hamish Rutherford
- Neil Broom/Hamish Rutherford
- Nick Kelly
- Dean Foxcroft/Anaru Kitchen
- Mark Chapman
- Kyle Jamieson
- Nathan Smith
- Jacob Duffy
- William Somerville/Ronnie Hira/Michael Rae
BabaCric Expert Dream 11 Team
Follow us at TELEGRAM for after toss updates. Join now - http://bit.ly/baba-cric-telegram
Slightly risky team.
The full squad of Otago (OTG)
Neil Broom, Max Chu (wk), Jacob Duffy(c), Josh Finnie, Dean Foxcroft, Nick Kelly, Anaru Kitchen, Dale Phillips, Michael Rae, Michael Rippon, Hamish Rutherford, Nathan Smith
The full squad of Auckland (AUK)
Craig Cachopa (c), Corey Anderson, Mark Chapman, Martin Guptill, Ronnie Hira, Ben Horne, Kyle Jamieson, Ben Lister, Mitchell McClenaghan, Colin Munro, Robert O’Donnell, Glenn Phillips, William Somerville
Contest Code for AUK vs OTG
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Gaurav Sarkar is the expert of T20, especially for Women's Cricket. He has very good experience for T20 matches.