Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Perth Scorchers Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women, 55th Match: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
HBW vs PSW Dream11 Prediction , News, Small Leage Team and Grand League Team will be provided by Baba Cric Expert's Team. You will get tips, news, and prediction also for CPL 2020 and IPL 2020. Remember that usally we update the small league and grand league team before 15 to 30 minutes of deadline.
News and Description Of The Match:-
This Women's Big Bash (WBBL 2019) match will be played between HBW vs PSW.
Latest News of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW)
- Match Status - Played-13, W-4, L-8, NR-1
- They won the 13th match with the help of Erin Fazackerley's brilliant 58 runs. Nicola Carey, Tayla Vlaeminck & Maisy Gibson took 2-2 wickets.
- They lost the 12th match despite Chloe Tryon's brilliant 44 runs in 22 balls.
- They lost the 11th match. Erin Fazackerley (35 runs) & Fran Wilson (32 runs) batted well. Belinda Vakarewa took 3 while Tayla Vlaeminck & Maisy Gibson took 2-2 wickets.
- They won the 10th match with the help of Belinda Vakarewa's brilliant bowling (4 wickets). Nicola Carey (55 runs) & Chloe Tryon (29 runs) batted well.
- They lost the last match despite Corinne Hall's brilliant fifty. Fran Wilson scored 45 runs. Belinda Vakarewa & Meg Phillips took 2-2 wickets.
- IN - they haven't declared any squad.
- OUT - none
- Corinne Hall will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Erin Fazackerley, Fran Wilson, Corinne Hall, Chloe Tryon,
- Main Fast Bowlers - Tayla Vlaeminck (right-arm fast-medium), Belinda Vakarewa
- Main Spinners - Maisy Gibson (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Heather Knight (off-spin), Nicola Carey (right-arm fast-medium), Sasha Moloney
- Opener - Erin Fazackerley, Fran Wilson (Nicola Carey can also open)
- Top 3 run-scorer - Heather Knight (R- 246, M- 12), Nicola Carey (R- 241, M- 12), Chloe Tryon (R- 243, M- 12)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Belinda Vakarewa (Wkt- 20, M- 12), Maisy Gibson (Wkt- 14, M- 12), Nicola Carey (Wkt- 11, M- 12)
Latest News of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW)
- Match Status - Played-13, W-8, L-5, NR-0
- They lost the 13th match due to the poor batting performances.
- They won the 12th match with the help of Meg Lanning's brilliant 81 runs. Amy Jones (41 runs) & Natalie Sciver (39 runs) also batted well. Samantha Betts took 2 wickets.
- They won the 11th match with the help of Natalie Sciver's brilliant 52 runs. Heather Graham & Kim Garth took 2-2 wickets.
- They won the 10th match with the help of Amy Jones (70 runs) & Meg Lanning's (68 runs) brilliant batting. Samantha Betts took 3 and Heather Graham took 2 wickets.
- IN - Mathilda Carmichael, Amy Edgar
- OUT - none
- Meg Lanning will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Amy Jones, Meg Lanning ©, Nicole Bolton, Georgia Redmayne
- Main Fast Bowlers - Taneale Peschel (right-arm fast-medium), Samantha Betts
- Main Spinners - Jemma Barsby
- Main All-rounders- Natalie Sciver (right-arm medium), Heather Graham (right-arm fast-medium), Kim Garth (right-arm fast-medium)
- Opener - Amy Jones, Meg Lanning
- Top 3 run-scorer - Meg Lanning (R- 429, M- 13), Amy Jones (R- 391, M- 13), Natalie Sciver (R- 342, M- 13)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Heather Graham (Wkt- 14, M- 13), Kim Garth (Wkt- 13, M- 13), Taneale Peschel (Wkt- 7, M- 11)
Probable 11 of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Erin Fazackerley, Fran Wilson, Heather Knight, Nicola Carey, Corinne Hall (c), Sasha Moloney, Chloe Tryon, Maisy Gibson, Tayla Vlaeminck, Emma Manix-Geeves (wk), Belinda Vakarewa
Probable 11 of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Amy Jones, Meg Lanning ©, Natalie Sciver, Nicole Bolton, Georgia Redmayne, Heather Graham, Kim Garth, Chloe Piparo, Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Taneale Peschel
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Amy Jones is the best option.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create HBW vs PSW dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for HBW vs PSW
This match will be played at Lilac Hill Park, Perth. The pitch expected to be neutral but batsmen have more advantages.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Heather Knight, Natalie Sciver, Nicola Carey
- Risky Option - Erin Fazackerley, Fran Wilson, Amy Jones, Meg Lanning, Heather Graham
BabaCric Expert Dream 11 Team
The full squad of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW)
Corinne Hall (c), Nicola Carey, Stef Daffara, Erin Fazackerley, Maisy Gibson, Brooke Hepburn, Heather Knight, Sasha Moloney, Meg Phillips, Chloe Tryon, Belinda Vakarewa, Tayla Vlaeminck, Fran Wilson, Emma Manix-Geeves, Katelyn Fryett
The full squad of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW)
Meg Lanning ©, Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Nicole Bolton, Mathilda Carmichael, Amy Edgar, Kim Garth, Heather Graham, Kath Hempenstall, Amy Jones, Emma King, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo, Georgia Redmayne, Natalie Sciver,
Contest Code for HBW vs PSW
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Santosh Devnath is a sports blogger who has a lot of experience in this field.