Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Perth Scorchers Women vs Sydney Thunder Women, 30th Match: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
This cricket match will be played between PSW vs STW. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for PSW vs STW as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for STW vs PSW
News and Description Of The Match:-
This Women's Big Bash (WBBL 2019) match will be played between PSW vs STW.
Latest News of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW)
- Match Status - Played-7, W-4, L-3, NR-0
- They won the last match. Natalie Sciver (37 runs), Georgia Redmayne (35 runs) & Heather Graham (33 runs) batted well. Heather Graham took 3 wickets while Taneale Peschel took 2 wickets.
- They added Amy Edgar in the squad. Piepa Cleary is out from WBBL due to the injury.
- IN - Amy Edgar
- OUT - Piepa Cleary
- Meg Lanning will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Amy Jones, Meg Lanning ©, Nicole Bolton, Georgia Redmayne
- Main Fast Bowlers - Taneale Peschel (right-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - Jemma Barsby
- Main All-rounders- Natalie Sciver (right-arm medium), Heather Graham (right-arm fast-medium), Kim Garth (right-arm fast-medium)
- Opener - Amy Jones, Meg Lanning
- Top 3 run-scorer - Amy Jones (R- 233, M- 6), Meg Lanning (R- 216, M- 6), Natalie Sciver (R- 173, M- 6)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Kim Garth (Wkt- 7, M- 7), Heather Graham (Wkt- 7, M- 7), Jemma Barsby (Wkt- 4, M- 7)
Latest News of Sydney Thunder Women (STW)
- Match Status - Played-7, W-4, L-2, NR-1
- They lost the last match. Tahlia Wilson scored 47 runs while Hannah Darlington took 2 wickets.
- Captain Rachael Haynes returns to the squad.
- IN - Rachael Haynes
- OUT - Kate Peterson
- Rachael Haynes will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Rachel Priest (wk), Naomi Stalenberg, Rachael Haynes, Alex Blackwell, Tahlia Wilson
- Main Fast Bowlers - Rene Farrell (right-arm fast-medium), Shabnim Ismail (right-arm fast-medium), Samantha Bates (right-arm medium)
- Main Spinners - Rachel Trenaman (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Nida Dar (off-spin), Hannah Darlington
- Opener - Rachel Priest(w), Naomi Stalenberg
- Top 3 run-scorer - Alex Blackwell (R- 219, M- 6), Rachel Priest (R- 157, M- 6), Phoebe Litchfield (R- 124, M- 5) (not playing)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Nida Dar (Wkt- 8, M- 6), Shabnim Ismail (Wkt- 7, M- 6), Hannah Darlington (Wkt- 7, M- 6)
Probable 11 of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Amy Jones, Meg Lanning ©, Natalie Sciver, Nicole Bolton, Georgia Redmayne, Chloe Piparo, Heather Graham, Kim Garth, Taneale Peschel, Jemma Barsby, Emma King
Probable 11 of Sydney Thunder Women (STW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Rachel Priest(w), Naomi Stalenberg, Rachael Haynes, Alex Blackwell, Tahlia Wilson, Nida Dar, Rachel Trenaman, Hannah Darlington, Rene Farrell, Shabnim Ismail, Samantha Bates
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Amy Jones is the best option. Rachel Priest is also a good option.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create PSW vs STW dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for PSW vs STW
This match will be played at W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth. The pitch expected to be neutral.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Natalie Sciver, Meg Lanning, Amy Jones,
- Risky Option - Rachel Priest, Naomi Stalenberg, Alex Blackwell, Nida Dar, Heather Graham
BabaCric Expert Dream 11 Team
Follow us at TELEGRAM for after toss updates. Join now - http://bit.ly/baba-cric-telegram
Slightly risky team.
The full squad of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW)
Meg Lanning ©, Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Nicole Bolton, Amy Edgar, Kim Garth, Heather Graham, Amy Jones, Emma King, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo, Georgia Redmayne, Natalie Sciver
The full squad of Sydney Thunder Women (STW)
Rachael Haynes (C), Samantha Bates, Alex Blackwell, Nida Dar, Hannah Darlington, Rene Farrell, Lisa Griffith, Saskia Horley, Shabnim Ismail, Rachel Priest (wk), Naomi Stalenberg, Rachel Trenaman, Tahlia Wilson
Contest Code for PSW vs STW
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Rakesh is a sports blogger who has a piece of great historical knowledge about cricket. He has a good sense of cricket matches.