Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Scotland vs Papua New Guinea: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
This cricket match will be played between PNG vs SCO. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for PNG vs SCO as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for SCO vs PNG
News and Description Of The Match:-
This Scotland Tri-Series 2019 match will be played between PNG vs SCO.
The full squad of Papua New Guinea (PNG)
Assad Vala(c), Charles Amini, Simon Atai, Sese Bau, Tony Ura(w), Kiplin Doriga (wk), Riley Hekure, Hiri Hiri, Nosaina Pokana, Damien Ravu, Lega Siaka, Chad Soper, Norman Vanua, Gaudi Toka
The full squad of Scotland (SCO)
Kyle Coetzer(c), George Munsey, Richie Berrington, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, Alasdair Evans, Tom Sole, Matthew Cross(w), Craig Wallace, Gavin Main, Adrian Neill, Safyaan Sharif, Hamza Tahir, Mark Watt
Latest News of Papua New Guinea (PNG)
- Match Status - Played-2, W-0, L-2, NR-0
- They performed well in both matches but lost both matches.
- Assad Vala will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Tony Ura, Assad Vala(c), Sese Bau, Lega Siaka, Kiplin Doriga (wk), Gaudi Toka
- Main Fast Bowlers -Nosaina Pokana (right-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - not confirmed
- Main All-rounders- Norman Vanua, Chad Soper, Charles Amini (leg-spin),
- Opener - Tony Ura, Gaudi Toka
- Top 3 run scorer - Tony Ura (100 runs), Assad Vala (60 runs), Gaudi Toka (45 runs)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Assad Vala (4 wickets), Nosaina Pokana (4 wickets), Charles Amini (2 wickets)
Latest News of Scotland (SCO)
- Match Status - Played-3, W-2, L-1, NR-0
- They won the last match with the help of Hamza Tahir's 5 wickets. Safyaan Sharif took 3 wickets while Richie Berrington scored 68 runs.
- Kyle Coetzer will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Kyle Coetzer(c), Matthew Cross(w), Calum MacLeod, George Munsey
- Main Fast Bowlers -Safyaan Sharif (right-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - Mark Watt (left-arm orthodox), Hamza Tahir (left-arm orthodox), Tom Sole (off-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Michael Leask (off-spin), Richie Berrington,
- Opener - Kyle Coetzer(c), Matthew Cross
- Top 3 run scorer - Kyle Coetzer (152 runs), Richie Berrington (101 runs), Craig Wallace (100 runs)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Hamza Tahir (9 wickets), Safyaan Sharif (4 wickets), Mark Watt (3 wickets)
Probable 11 of Papua New Guinea (PNG) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Tony Ura, Gaudi Toka, Assad Vala(c), Lega Siaka, Charles Amini, Sese Bau, Kiplin Doriga(w), Chad Soper, Norman Vanua, Damien Ravu, Nosaina Pokana
Probable 11 of Scotland (SCO) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Matthew Cross(w), Kyle Coetzer(c), Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Richie Berrington, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Tom Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Mark Watt, Hamza Tahir
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Kiplin Doriga & Matthew Cross both are the good options. Matthew Cross is slightly better.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create PNG vs SCO dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for PNG vs SCO
This match will be played at Mannofield Park, Aberdeen. The pitch expected to be neutral. Spinners are getting more help here.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Hamza Tahir, Assad Vala, Kyle Coetzer,
- Risky Option - Calum MacLeod, Mark Watt, Charles Amini, Tony Ura, Matthew Cross
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page
Contest Code for PNG vs SCO
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Rakesh is a sports blogger who has a piece of great historical knowledge about cricket. He has a good sense of cricket matches.