Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
St Lucia Zouks vs Barbados Tridents, 17th Match: Dream11 Prediction, Tips and Cricket News
This cricket match will be played between BAR vs SLZ. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for BAR vs SLZ as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for SLZ vs BAR
News and Description Of The Match:-
This CPL T20 (Caribbean Premier League 2019) match will be played between BAR vs SLZ.
The full squad of Barbados Tridents (BAR)
Johnson Charles, Alex Hales, Leniko Boucher(w), Jean-Paul Duminy, Jason Holder(c), Jonathan Carter, Ashley Nurse, Roshon Primus, Hayden Walsh, Josh Lalor, Sandeep Lamichhane, Chemar Holder, Joshua Bishop, Shai Hope, Raymon Reifer, Justin Greaves
The full squad of St Lucia Zouks (SLZ)
Andre Fletcher(w), Rahkeem Cornwall, Roland Cato, Kavem Hodge, Colin de Grandhomme, Daren Sammy(c), Hardus Viljoen, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Fawad Ahmed, Christopher Barnwell, Colin Ingram, John Campbell, Jahmar Hamilton, Keddy Lesporis, Andre McCarthy, Jeavor Royal
Latest News of Barbados Tridents (BAR)
- Match Status - Played-3, W-1, L-2, NR-0
- They lost the third match due to the poor batting performances.
- They won the second match with the help of Johnson Charles & Leniko Boucher fifties. Sandeep Lamichhane took 3 wickets in that match.
- Alex Hales is not available for this match.
- Jason Holder will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Johnson Charles, Leniko Boucher(w), Jonathan Carter
- Main Fast Bowlers - Josh Lalor (left-arm fast-medium)
- Main Spinners - Sandeep Lamichhane (leg-spin), Hayden Walsh (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Jason Holder (right-arm fast-medium), Ashley Nurse (off-spin), Jean-Paul Duminy (off-spin), Justin Greaves (risky)
- Opener - Johnson Charles, Justin Greaves (not confirmed)
- Top 3 run-scorer - Jean-Paul Duminy (94 runs in 3 matches), Leniko Boucher (93 runs in 3 matches), Johnson Charles (84 runs in 3 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Jason Holder (5 wickets in 3 matches), Sandeep Lamichhane (4 wickets in 3 matches), Hayden Walsh (4 wickets in 2 matches)
Latest News of St Lucia Zouks (SLZ)
- Match Status - Played-4, W-1, L-3, NR-0
- They lost the fourth match due to the poor batting performances.
- They won the third match Rahkeem Cornwall's 30 balls 75 runs.
- Colin Ingram is added in the squad for rest of the season in the place of Thisara Parera.
- Najibullah Zadran is not available due to national duty.
- Daren Sammy will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Andre Fletcher(w), Daren Sammy, Colin Ingram
- Main Fast Bowlers - Hardus Viljoen (right-arm fast-medium), Obed McCoy (left-arm fast-medium), Kesrick Williams
- Main Spinners - Fawad Ahmed (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Rahkeem Cornwall (off-spin), Colin De Grandhomme
- Opener - Andre Fletcher(w), Rahkeem Cornwall
- Top 3 run-scorer - Rahkeem Cornwall (149 runs in 4 matches), Andre Fletcher (82 runs in 4 matches), Colin de Grandhomme (55 runs in 2 matches)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Obed McCoy (7 wickets in 4 matches), Fawad Ahmed (6 wickets in 4 matches), Kesrick Williams (3 wickets in 4 matches)
Probable 11 of Barbados Tridents (BAR) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Johnson Charles, Justin Greaves, Leniko Boucher(w), Jean-Paul Duminy, Jason Holder(c), Jonathan Carter, Ashley Nurse, Roshon Primus, Hayden Walsh, Josh Lalor, Sandeep Lamichhane
Probable 11 of St Lucia Zouks (SLZ) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Andre Fletcher(w), Rahkeem Cornwall, Colin Ingram, Colin de Grandhomme, John Campbell/Roland Cato, Daren Sammy(c), Kavem Hodge, Hardus Viljoen, Kesrick Williams, Obed McCoy, Fawad Ahmed,
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Andre Fletcher & Leniko Boucher both are the good options.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create BAR vs SLZ dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for BAR vs SLZ
This match will be played at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia. The pitch expected to be batting friendly.
C and VC Options-
- Safe Option - Rahkeem Cornwall, Colin De Grandhomme, Jean-Paul Duminy
- Risky Option - Johnson Charles, Leniko Boucher, Jason Holder, Andre Fletcher, Colin Ingram (if he plays)
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Follow us at TELEGRAM for after toss updates.
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page
Contest Code for BAR vs SLZ
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.
Rakesh is a sports blogger who has a piece of great historical knowledge about cricket. He has a good sense of cricket matches.